- IoT Cloud Service
- PaaS Cloud
- Mobile Development
Mobile & Internet of Things Cloud Service
Internet of Things (IoT) is a sprawling set of technologies and use cases that has no clear, single definition. One workable view frames IoT as the use of network-connected devices, embedded in the physical environment, to improve some existing process or to enable a new scenario not previously possible. As new machines, sensors, and connected devices come online every day, organizations are forced to embark on new IOT initiatives to extract insights from ever-increasing data volumes. ATGWORK can help to examines the current state of data management and manage IOT data and maximize value.
Imagine a universe of intelligent products, processes and services that communicate with each other and with people over the internet. From smartphones and smart meters to medical devices and sensors, connected devices collect data that creates efficiencies and reduces waste for consumers and companies alike. The Internet of Things will transform companies and countries, opening up a new era of economic growth and competitiveness. These devices, or things, connect to the network to provide information they gather from the environment through sensors, or to allow other systems to reach out and act on the world through actuators. They could be connected versions of common objects you might already be familiar with, or new and purpose-built devices for functions not yet realized. They could be devices that you own personally and have on your person or in your home, or they could be embedded in factory equipment, or part of the fabric of the city you live in. Each of them is able to convert valuable information from the real world into digital data that provides increased visibility into how your users interact with your products, services, or applications.
- SaaS Cloud
- Industry Solutions
- Analytics Cloud
Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service is a managed Platform as a Service (PaaS) cloud-based offering that helps you make critical business decisions and strategies by allowing you to connect your devices to the cloud, analyze data from those devices in real time, and integrate your data with your enterprise. Connected devices easily and securely interact with cloud applications and other devices. IoT can support billions of devices and trillions of messages, and can process and route those messages to endpoints and to other devices reliably and securely. With IoT, your applications can keep track of and communicate with all your devices, all the time, even when they aren’t connected.
Create and execute a successful Internet of Things or machine-to-machine strategy – with ATGWORK’s IoT consulting services. Our team can help you develop an IoT road map, implement the right IoT applications and architecture for your business, ensure interoperability, and more. Get support at any stage of your digital transformation – whether you’re just getting started or have existing IoT challenges to overcome. Explore our IoT consulting services:
- Advisory Services: Understand how the Internet of Things (IoT) will impact your company, identify new IoT business models, and create an individual road map to success – with help from our advisory services. Define new addressable market segments, products, services, and business models. Identify the key capabilities and technologies needed to reach your desired IoT maturity level. Establish how key IoT capabilities will function. Define initial IoT use cases – and create a clear strategy and road map to success.
- Proof of Concept Services: Know how an IoT application will work before you implement it – with our proof of concept services. We’ll provide you with a cloud prototype of your application and connect it to real machines, devices, and sensor data so you can see it in action. Receive an affordable prototype with your own machine data in the Cloud. Create an optimal and re-usable basis for an IoT implementation project. Build a strong IoT business case and get the buy-in needed to industrialize the solution.
- Best Practice Solutions: Use our best practice solutions to accelerate time to value for your IoT applications. We can help you quickly and efficiently implement predefined scenarios and best practices for the applications you need now. Reduce project implementation time and costs. Use built-in implementation accelerators and road maps. Get detailed IoT testing, including test scripts for rapid deployment scenarios. Leverage business process descriptions, flows, configuration guides.
Mobile Development on Cloud
ATGWORK is a leading-edge mobile application development company with over 60 successful projects under its belt. We have created mobile apps of any complexity: from award-winning B2C applications to heavy enterprise-grade mobile solutions that automate mission-critical business processes. ATGWORK’s talent pool of mobile app developers includes highly-skilled analysts, UX experts and certified software engineers who are well-versed in building apps for all the major platforms — whether it’s iOS, Android, or both. Apps can be developed natively, or by using cross-platform frameworks like React Native and platforms such as PhoneGap or Xamarin.
Picking the right approach to mobile app development is a critical success factor that can make or break your project. ATGWORK’s mobile app developers typically use an agile, low-risk mobile development methodology that has a proven success record and ensures rapid results and 100% visibility.
- Key Areas of Mobile Development Expertise:
- iOS App Development: Tap into our iOS development talent-pool to build beautiful apps, enterprise-grade mobile solutions, or engaging games.
- Android App Development: Develop powerful, highly usable Android apps that solve business problems, attract users, and reinforce your brand.
- Cross-Platform Development: Cut your development and maintenance costs with cross-platform apps that work seamlessly on iOS, Android, and more.