Cloud access security brokers (CASBs) are on-premises, or cloud-based security policy enforcement points, placed between cloud service consumers and cloud service...
Customer Experience (CX) Cloud
Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ)
Roadmap and Migration Strategies to Cloud
Integrations and Data Conversions
Service Cloud (RightNow)
Customer Data Management
Implementation, Functional and Configuration
Business Process Re-engineering
The Oracle Customer Experience Cloud (Oracle CX Cloud) is a suite of cloud-based tools for CRM and sales, marketing, customer service, e-commerce and other tools, such as configure, price quote tools. Increasingly, Oracle is building integrations between these clouds so contact center service agents, for example, can refer to sales or marketing information as they review the information residing in a customer case to try to resolve an issue.
Companies with a well-developed customer experience (CX) strategy out-perform competitors. Our CX assessment and workshops help you create, validate, or improve your CX strategies.
Our CX assessment evaluates your current and target states for implementing a unique CX vision. From this analysis, a comprehensive CX action plan is created, containing valuable insights that include a customized economic model, gap analysis, and recommendation roadmap.
Oracle CPQ Cloud
If you’re like most sales organizations, you’re looking for an edge over the competition. Oracle CPQ Cloud, with its intuitive user interfaces, provides that edge. It allows you to quickly produce accurate sales quotes, giving you the power to respond first to your customers’ requests. And those who respond first win deals and become market leaders. ATGWORK can help you unlock the power of Oracle CPQ Cloud to deliver a configuration, quoting and proposal solution that allows you to:
- Close deals quickly with a mobile, comprehensive lead-to-signature solution
- Enable self-service CPQ functionality for direct sales teams, channel partners and customers
- Support a variety of approval workflows, allowing different user groups to effectively collaborate
- Generate proposals and contracts directly from Oracle CPQ Cloud
- Make better strategic decision with full 360° degree reports and analytic capabilities
- Quickly fulfill orders and shorten lead-to-order cycle time with full integration to back-office ERP systems
Today, customer expectations are soaring and technology advancements are opening up a huge window of opportunity to drive improvements in CX. With the transition towards an agile business model now well underway, many CEOs, CMOs and other business leaders are in the midst of crucial evaluations that are raising questions around the capabilities of their current Sales, Service and Marketing technology solutions. Oracle CX Cloud Suite. creates amazing customer experiences that customers love because it gives them a competitive advantage. This suite guarantees an effective way to engage customers through digital and physical channels that will improve company’s customer retention, up-sell, and brand advocacy.
We’ve helped many clients choose and implement solutions that result in greater business agility and a significant boost in competitive edge. With the most experienced consulting team in the region delivering Single Customer View solutions, we can assist you with formulating the right approach for your organisation and manage the end to end implementation process with your business outcome in mind. Our business outcome driven approach, combined with a strong architectural background and technical expertise allows us to formulate the right solutions to our clients regardless of their industry, geography, systems complexities or technology mix. Our CX Service Offerings include:
- Planning Services: We will work with you to find the most effective, to start the journey to Cloud:
- Customer Journey Mapping: Map the journey of your customer’s experience: from initial contact, through the process of engagement and into a long-term relationship
- Discovery & Implementation: We will assist you with defining an implementation plan that is practical, attainable and aligned with your business goals
- Architecture & Solution Delivery: Our consultants will guide you on how to put the pieces together that make up the whole and empower you to make the right choices.
- Business Enablement: From end user training to business coaching and operational change, our team knows how to drive the most critical aspect of business modernization: user adoption. We educate, monitor, and coach on modern best practices.
- Managed Services: Our managed services are centered around continuous innovation. From technical support and upgrades to on-going enhancements and regular new features based on end user feedback.
- Application Development: Expand your application functionality and modernise user experience with responsive design, touch-enabled and mobile ready web technologies. From Siebel Open UI to Mobile Apps and Office365, productivity and user experience go hand in hand.
- Data Migration: With a vast experience in Data Migration our consulting team has the necessary skills to extract, transform, cleanse, load and automate data migration processes using Oracle technology as well as client’ existing toolset
- Systems Integrations: Our talented integration experts will help you to connect your world with the the most effective integration patterns (service-oriented, business process orchestration, event-driven integration, batch-integration, or point-to-point integration)
- Data Integration: Managing and improving your data starts with having a clear diagnosis of your data analysis and defining the required for your data integration.
- Enterprise Data Quality: Over many years we have acquired technical know-how across a variety of data quality toolsets and have addressed a large diversity data issues. We can help to provide solution for your Enterprise Data Quality.
- Master Data Hub: Whether you need a customer data hub for your reporting requirements, a real-time operational data store to support your digital strategy or a product hub for your supply chain operations, we have the experts in MDM.
Oracle Stream Analytics is a powerful analytic toolkit designed to work directly on data in motion – simple data correlations,...
Oracle Policy Automation is an end-to-end solution for capturing, managing, and deploying legislation and other document-based policies for improved customer...
Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management WAM is best-in-class Work and Asset Management solution, with pre-built integration with other Oracle utility...
This shows architecture and how to create Mobile Apps on Mobile Cloud Service (MSC): Use the different APIs available with...
Oracle Application Express is a robust, rapid application development system that is included with the Oracle Database. Rapid Development provides...
As an organization matures in implementing various application development practices, more automation can be brought to improve the application life...
Oracle SOA Cloud Service is a PaaS computing platform with middleware applications such as: Oracle SOA Suite: Provides a complete...
Many Oracle Database customers currently prevent the display of sensitive data to end users by performing redacting in each application....
With Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Services you can leverage a best-in-class analytics platform offering you the full array of intuitive...
Oracle WebCenter is the center of engagement for business powering exceptional experiences for customers, partners, and employees. It connects people, processes,...
Install Oracle Database 12 Release 2 (12.2) Install the Java JDK (jdk-8u131-linux-x64.rpm) as follows: Install Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure Install...
Oracle develops offerings for three distinct deployment models: Traditional On-Premise, Cloud at Customer, and Public Cloud. We offer services to...
Microservices Architecture is a method or approach to developing applications where an application is deployed as a suite of independently...
This shows how to deploy PeopleSoft Application on Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Install Compute Instance on BMCS – Create Compartments: 2. Create...
This is to show how to manually install and provision Oracle E-Business Suite on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). Sign in to Oracle...